Faeza gilani Poems
- A Little Mixed Up Just a line to say I'm living, That I'm ...
- Burning Words Every moment the world wants something ...
- Book Of Life This is the Book of your life Read it with your...
- Somthing New Every moment the world wants something new. ...
- Come Close To Me Come close to me, oh my companion of full ...
- Am A Mother I Know! ! ! ! ! ! ... ~Am a mother~~ ~I ...
- Magical Moments They knew, they could be together for ...
Am a working mother of three.Am loyal and generous & Patriotic. Active in games and interactions.Some times m Impatient and hasty. I feel am influential in organizations & m fun to be with.I loves to socialize and like everyone else Loves praises & attention by my sweetheart & Love to be loved by him.Am very honest and trustworthy.Don't like pretending & m not egoistic Take high pride in myself & Hate restrictions Loves to joke & have a good sense of humor. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Little Mixed Up
Just a line to say I'm living,
That I'm not among the dead.
Though I'm getting more forgetful
And more mixed up in the head.
For sometimes I can't remember,
When I stand at foot of stairs,
If I must go up for something,
Or if I've just come down from there.
And before the fridge so often
My poor mind is filled with doubt
Have I just put food away? ...or
Have I come to take some out?
And there's times when it is dark out,
With my night cap on my head
I don't know if I'm retiring
Or just getting out of bed.