Faisal Noor Poems
- The Silky Milky Girl O, tell her not sway like that, 'Cause...
- The Sinner's Cry O thou that hear’st when sinners cry, ...
- You Will Find In Me In my verses, you will read mysteries so ...
- To Death, With Regret! With swollen eyes, tired soul and a ...
- I Tried, But I Couldn'T! ! ! After travelling many miles from...
- Will You Remember Me? All I want from the world is to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Faisal Noor
The Silky Milky Girl
O, tell her not sway like that,
'Cause it sways my heart somewhere inside.
Everytime she comes nearer,
Each step seems like a knock at the doors of my heart.
And everytime she moves away,
She has not idea how many dreams shatter apart.
O, go and tell,
That silky haired girl.
That milky faced girl.
O, tell her not to smile like that,
'Cause it gives birth to so many butterflies inside.
Each word she speaks,
Seems like an epic, virtues and righteousness abound.
And even she won't move those intoxicating lips,
Her sweet honey-like voice keeps ...