Fantasia Witiker Poems
- Redemption It is near the end, The world is coming to a ...
- A Day To Be Remembered It was quite a while ago... When I ...
- The Hero Above All He was just a boy. He was very ...
- Fate Shan'T Be Hate Life is but a broken road. No one ...
- Remain Dynamic Through The Sto... Storms aren't always bad, ...
- Alternate Existance There once was a day, When I would go ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fantasia Witiker
It is near the end,
The world is coming to a halt.
Children are dying,
People are lying.
Why, my brothers and sisters?
Why have you done this to us?
Why have you abandoned the truth?
What have you done?
You have sinned an infinite number of times.
Have you ever thought of the generations to come?
What will become of them due to your wrong doings?
What is that? You do not know?
Well, siblings, that would be your dilemma.
You do not think of others as I do,
Nor do you act as I do.
Therefore you must die, as I ...