Far Lapenna Poems
- Timewaster Softly ticking, an insistent thrill, The wall, ...
- Bored Boredom seeps in Uninvited and whining What is the ...
- Not What You Want; Just What Y... Stop complaining about ...
- Life Is A Seamstress Have you ever felt like Needle and ...
- Locket Of My Thoughts I’m avoiding dreams of blackness, I ...
- Frenemies We always seemed to spit and fight It was...
- Beauty What is beauty? Where is it? Many people have ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Far Lapenna
Softly ticking, an insistent thrill,
The wall, my phone, my head is still
A million questions asked
Why not you?
The almost inaudible thumping
Of the metal hands
Glinting off my wrists
And the ticking persists.
Burning a hole through concentration
Shattering it, rupturing it.
I can't stop listening,
Panicking not breathing.
An end to the misery,
Even though I know I should stop,
All I can hear is the ticking of the clock.