Fatma Ballaswud Poems
- Calls Of Faith Calmness filled my dark room My eyes dim with...
- Haunted Soul This night seems to be longer than years The ...
- Just Say Them In the dead of the night I have seen flashing...
- Her First Pet Three days passed On his little warm ...
- Come To Me Sweet Pain Come to me sweet pain To take away my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Calls Of Faith
Calmness filled my dark room
My eyes dim with pain
Ghosts of dreams on the walls of doom
Silently, I was staring at the unknown
With my suppressed immortal moan
On the shelf so many fairy tales
The dust made their faces pale
On the ceiling old images bright;
Still keep it's light
Through all that tranquility
A sound still can be heard
Calls of faith
Makes me yearn for opening the window again..