Fatma Ballaswud Poems
- Haunted Soul This night seems to be longer than years The ...
- Calls Of Faith Calmness filled my dark room My eyes dim with...
- Just Say Them In the dead of the night I have seen flashing...
- Her First Pet Three days passed On his little warm ...
- Come To Me Sweet Pain Come to me sweet pain To take away my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
This night seems to be longer than years
The deathly silence laid upon my dark room
As I laid on the bed of grief with the stillness of a stone
Sinking slowly without taking a breath
Helplessly, I opened the door of my heart
For all the sorrows surrounded me to infiltrate in
Veiling it's walls and every corner of life
Consuming the lovely memories
The hope burnt into heaps of ash of despair
It mingled with my blood
Started to run in every vein
Reaching every part of me
I felt a shiver running down me
A rested made me restless