Felix Lee Poems
- Dog Is God Spelt Backwards Dog is god spelt backwards, Said...
- My Best Friend My Best Friend, Just happens to be, A ...
- Everytime Everytime the moon is full, I think about, The ...
- When I Think Of You When I think of you, My heart beats ...
- Woof Woof Woof Woof, A little puppy whining. A tiny tail ...
- Stress Such immense pressure, Such immense stress. Can't ...
- Help Just because, I don’t know you well, Doesn’t mean, ...
Just a kid wanting a platform for her poems more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Felix Lee
Dog Is God Spelt Backwards
Dog is god spelt backwards,
Said I one day.
Therefore you should (must) be nice to Todd today.
Shouted that imbecile brother of mine.
I’ll only be nice if you help me with this homework that’s wrecking my mind.
I shook my head in desperation,
Cuddling the poor dog with (slight) frustration.
Dog is spelt g-o-d backwards,
And g-o-d reads as god forwards.
If Todd is a god,
You should therefore have good sense not to hoard
Your anger against this seemingly weak yet powerful dog.
That brother remained unconvinced,
And continued with his ...