Firdaus Khan Poems
- Book Of Love Oh' Dear I still remember those moments when ...
- Why You Go Away Oh' Friend Why you go away Far, far from ...
- I Am Your Love Oh my Prince! I will be waiting for ...
- Two Seasons Of Life Oh! my love, to have you and to lose ...
- Fragrance Of Closeness In my book of life there are so ...
- Unknown Season Of Love When in the calm and lonely night a ...
- My Love My love! in the age of such a fiery noon you are
Main Lafzon ke Jazeere ki Shahzadi Hoon…
I am the Princess of the Island of the WORDS…
Journalist, writer and poetess.
Group Editor: Star News Agency, (News Agency & Portal) And Star Web Media (Portal) New Delhi.
Participated in many programmes of Doordarshan Kendra, Star News, E TV Urdu and All India Radio etc.
Script writing of documentaries, News based programmes, Regional Movies and Television Serials etc.
Quite a sizeble number of Geet, Gazal, Nazm, Stories and Articles on social and current affairs have become pearl in the crown of literary periodicals.
Hindi, Urdu, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Book Of Love
I still remember those moments
when you said to me:
'your poetry is not just a poetry
but the spell of sacred book of love
learned by you at heart...'
I started thinking...that
your every word itself is like the Kalame-ilahi
which I wish to read perpetually
as like that of the Kalma...