Firdaus Khan Poems
- Book Of Love Oh' Dear I still remember those moments when ...
- Why You Go Away Oh' Friend Why you go away Far, far from ...
- I Am Your Love Oh my Prince! I will be waiting for ...
- Two Seasons Of Life Oh! my love, to have you and to lose ...
- Fragrance Of Closeness In my book of life there are so ...
- Unknown Season Of Love When in the calm and lonely night a ...
- My Love My love! in the age of such a fiery noon you are
Firdaus Khan is known as the princess of the island of the words. She is a journalist, poetess and story writer. She knows many languages. She has worked for several years in Doordarshan Kendra and reputed newspapers of the country.
She also edited several weekly newspapers and magazines. Her programs are broadcast from All India Radio and Doordarshan Kendra. She has also worked for All India Radio and News channels.
She writes for various newspapers, magazines, books and news agencies of the country and abroad.
She has been awarded many awards for excellent journalism, skillful editing and writing. She has also been participating in the Kavi Sammelan and Musashirs. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Book Of Love
I still remember those moments
when you said to me:
'your poetry is not just a poetry
but the spell of sacred book of love
learned by you at heart...'
I started thinking...that
your every word itself is like the Kalame-ilahi
which I wish to read perpetually
as like that of the Kalma...