Flencirose Basera Poems
- If! </>If God and man had to meet, And talk of things...
- To My Little Sister In Heaven! I love you more each ...
- Power Power! Some wield it around for the world to see Some ...
- Love Within The Call Of Duty! Laid on a bed. All hope on ...
- Glance! One look! Wow! Second look! Mmmn maybe!
- My Pearl! Tread softly on my pearl, For it is easy to ...
- A Coffee Morning! Chatter and activity! Laughter and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
</>If God and man had to meet,
And talk of things that affect man,
Of questions that need answers,
And answer each other honestly,
Would you want to be there?
To ask why you are who you are?
Why you have done the things you did?
To ask where your path leads to?
For it is not the way you want to venture.
Why you were given choices that were not final?
The choices are already mapped for you!
To ask why little children suffer?
And why there is poverty in the world?
Would you ask God where He sits?
What He looks at all day?
Who He ...