Fleur de Lys Rune
Fleur de Lys Rune Poems
- Emerald's Sea The deepness of the sea, Lies stretched ...
- Thorns Of A Lifetime We don't see the fruits of time, They ...
- Murder In The Stands The seats drip with blood, The last ...
- Rose Is there but a rose, That would sing a different tune,...
- Souls They roam about the darkened plains, They whistle ...
- All Those Sweet Roses All roses are, Mild and sweet, All ...
I am 16 years old, and live in Australia. I am addicted to poetry, but it has to be old - Tennyson and Coleridge are my favourite Poets.
The Highwayman is my favourite poem in the entire universe. I am growing up to be a master ninja and a crazy cat lady. (I already have nine cats!)
Jane Austen is my favourite author, and I love Pride & Prejudice to death.
I like words ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fleur de Lys Rune
The deepness of the sea,
Lies stretched before me.
Sapphire blue and emerald green,
It all looks the same,
A deep and glistening gem.