fleur the tulip sniper
fleur the tulip sniper Poems
- Stygian Night night overtakes noon; as shadows take ...
- I Lent Her A Knife to dance with my blade is to taste the ...
- A Touch a causal brush one begins to blush side by side
- Going Down into her arms he glides down her body he ...
- Sorrow i am sorry for all the pain i cause and the sadness ...
- No Quest the sun beats down in the baneful rays i drown i...
- Some Poetry For Me to speak from your heart is a true form ...
if you wish to contact me you may email me firstname.lastname@example.org or skype name: fleur noori or msn email@example.com
| dropp a line share your thoughts make a friend enjoi |
when life kicks you, kick it back,
but always offer your hand after the fact more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about fleur the tulip sniper
as shadows take flight,
demons race past the overcast dune.
the incipid cloud that is cast,
revives somber memories past.
fill the chilled air,
from the underworlds bowels.
the night is alight with dispair
a million souls will feel your bite
an epic fight
and a vain struggle
against the nefarious knight
an ocean of blood, to-knight merely a puddle
a million die
each a martyr for their own soul
for the life that it stole
night has taken its...