Florence Laldinpuii Chhangte
Florence Laldinpuii Chhangte [Florence L Chhangte]
Florence Laldinpuii Chhangte Poems
- The Suicider's Last Note When the pain is too much, Tears ...
- Silence Silence- Hearken the song of its violence; Once a ...
- I Love Him More Than Any Love ...
- I Miss You I miss you When the nights are long, I miss ...
- The Melodrama Ignited with hope, I saw her there, A bliss ...
- I Have To I will write it down, I have to. I will say it ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Death would be such a blessing,2014
Than having to bear all these sufferings.''
''I blamed the words for deceiving me2014
until I realized it's the pain deceiving them.
For words may try their best,
But this heartache will still win the race.''
''Let it all out, Let it all go;2014
Cry if you must, cry if you're strong.''
Comments about Florence Laldinpuii Chhangte
Best Poem of Florence Laldinpuii Chhangte
I loved you as a stranger,
I loved you as a friend;
I love you as a lover,
I'll love you till the end.