Florence Wagar Poems
- I Love & Miss My Sister Nancy February 18th 1990 My sister ...
- A Parent's Prayer As I lay my head down. My thoughts of you ...
- Knock Knock Knock Knock knock knocking on my minds door I ...
- My Brother Bill My brother Bill. I remember bill in your ...
- My Sister Ginny Ginny Ginny what can I say. You had a smile ...
- Lynda Of I Only Knew My sister Lynda Lynda Lynda if I only ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Florence Wagar
I Love & Miss My Sister Nancy
February 18th 1990 My sister Nancy went home
Today was the day Nancy God took you home.
You needed the rest but your not alone.
I hope that you know.
I think of you fondly.
You are burned in my memory
as ever so kindly.
Should anyone one ask I would have to shout.
You were a great sister there is no doubt.
I love when I think of the things that you did
you always made us laugh & feel like a kid.
You also were there for me when troubles did brew
with your sisterly advice that never fell through.
You did the world justice with...