Fluorescent Reality Poems
- Light Vs Dark Your life, lustrously lingering. Mine, ...
- Darkness Of Love Tell me why I am waiting, For something to...
- Bullimia As she looks into the mirror, All she sees is ...
- Friendship Or Love How do you know, If it’s friendship or ...
- Await For Your Return
- A Love To End A Day Who has the right, To say if it’s ...
- Everytime Every time I see you, My heart will begin to ...
When life doesn't make sense and you just need to emote then writing is the best way. But don't just write... create! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fluorescent Reality
Light Vs Dark
Your life, lustrously lingering.
Mine, disappearing to the darkness.
While your smile is a beacon of
Light in the dark.
I’ve been in the shadows,
Your heart is adventurous,
Like the tales you love.
My heart is under lock and key,
Waiting for the key you still retain.
I’ve tried to get out of the black,
Back towards a light with faith.
But the fire always goes out,
And I have no fuel left.
Is it possible that your luminous light,
Turns nights even darker and black.
With you I was everything,
Without you I’m...