Folayemi Akande Poems
- The Night Is A Blanket The night, A blanket upon the ...
- A Note From Peace Think not of me- An impedement of ...
- Sonnet 13: Speak Softly Of Lov... I write myself a secret ...
- Simbul Of Faerun O ye, the mighty sorceress of Faerun The ...
- Sonnet V: Paramour
- Sonnet 11: Adolis O sweet love of wonderous groom Thou art ...
- A Spy's Tale You will find me in the club in my tuxedo With ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Folayemi Akande
The Night Is A Blanket
A blanket upon the evening so mild,
A time to know which star is mine,
Amid the consternation so infinite,
That each one,
Upon my eyes gazeth.
A delusional moment,
That last a mind at large.
The moon will merge the light,
And make the sparkle a wonder,
Then we mourn the horrors of the day,
Then again our minds open like a foyer,
To foster the delight at the evening arrival,
A cross section of light,
With diluted colors,
Across the face of the dusky sky,
That's her star,
Right above my head, i guess.
The lullabies, ...