For Matilde Poems
- In Mauritius I place on your pillow my solitude for you to ...
- Absence Wood smoke takes flight from the autumn shore The ...
- A Kiss It takes courage daughter of Zeus to lower your ...
- Alas You have the wings of a child You have the lithesome ...
- In The Year Of The Goat I hope you never feel collected or ...
- I Am Water 2 Ah xxxxx there is a warm place in my body it ...
- Joy Joy an excess of the heart always somewhere for life ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about For Matilde
I place on your pillow
for you to enter
divine your voice
to rush into my mouth
irrigate all the crimson fields
beneath my tongue
I see under the door
in the empty harmony of sleep
there was no resistance
nothing ever said
I remember only later
the blue sand clinging
to our bodies
like small islands
that the sky came for
in the morning