For Matilde Poems
- I See Us Walking We walked under the silence of stars our ...
- In Mauritius I place on your pillow my solitude for you to ...
- Absence Wood smoke takes flight from the autumn shore The ...
- A Kiss It takes courage daughter of Zeus to lower your ...
- Alas You have the wings of a child You have the lithesome ...
- In The Year Of The Goat I hope you never feel collected or ...
- I Am Water 2 Ah xxxxx there is a warm place in my body it ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about For Matilde
I See Us Walking
We walked under the silence of stars
our fingers warm tendrils around our hearts
earlier, before light was squeezed from the air
I had gazed into her fathomless eyes
her skin pure as marble
her arms raised to the dark lustre of her hair
her body glistening and smooth
fragrant and carnal
the ivory of a wondrous beast
there are moments when we do not understand beauty
when we become fearful that if it is touched it will disappear
that it exists somewhere else
somewhere implacable in its grace and sublime purpose
I dare not close my eyes
I dare not even ...