Fox Tail Poems
- Theif Inspired By Valerie Wort... Under a corrupt ...
- My Street Inspired By Arnold A...
- Stay In School Inspired By Gwe...
- Love That Instrument Inspired ...
- Poem Of The Totem Miss Totem of Totem School Wore V-necks ...
- Haiku Penguins
- My Other Car Is A Jeep Inspire...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fox Tail
Theif Inspired By Valerie Worth's 'Dog'
Under a corrupt city
The thieves lay low to rest
Roll out stolen frabrics
Talk about plans while others lay to tent
Place their claimed prizes
Wake up, hear sirens
Heads at the passing of police cars
Keep listening, toss and turn,
On their sides
Her eyes, sleep
In a pile of loot