Francisco R. Albano
Francisco R. Albano Poems
- Homecoming 2: The Church All the streets lead to the sacred ...
- St. Benedict Of Nursia His mountains design flight of ...
- To Deaconess No! On her natal day, September 25,2011 May ...
- Christmas Poinsettia Regard this Cuetlaxochitle de ...
- Song For Anna I went around Looking for carnations. I ...
- Easter Places Our truth, Our way, Our life, Be always ...
- Buddha Trees How do a mango tree and a bodhi tree Become ...
I am a Filipino college professor and I teach Latin, Aesthetics, Political Philosophy, Strategy and Tactics of Local Church Renewal (Base Communities) , and Community Organizing
My hobbies are writing, reading and gardening.
I eat well, rest well, work well, and pray a little. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Francisco R. Albano
Homecoming 2: The Church
All the streets lead to the sacred temple
Built by the town’s flesh and bones,
Its spirit, the blood of life freely given.
The secret is tabernacled here
That holds the circle like calling
In a bell. The mystery hints echoes
Like oracular parables of the mind:
There is no choice but to struggle and hope.
Thus, for a moment, being is searching
For some answers here to some questions,
Like For Whom Am I? And the consolation
Of torture is the silence of the river
And the darkness of a lamp. But outside
Is the sunlight that colors rose windows.