Francisco Reichd'Almeida Poems
- Urgency Non-Moving It has become Absolutely urgent To ...
- Keep A Left Hand Sailing 1.10. There's a left hand ...
- South Of My Raining Inside 1 South of my raining inside ...
- Yin And Yang Of Lucid Things Lucid Things are said ...
- In My Chalk Aquarium Awake A septicemic blur As a ...
- My Trilateral Circle: Have To...
- Space Insolvency Inc. Definition collective 1.We ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Francisco Reichd'Almeida
It has become
To listen attentively
To peoples' Eyes
Hear me out
They exist in a modal perception
They change the light of fear
The existence of moving
And grow by the hour
Bear no prägnanz
No order of things
No Mûnch cry
Not even lies inside
And no color
They are merely sentient
They barely look at us
Aqueous and sour
In their approach
Immobile as trees
Intent in saying nothing