Franco D'Elia Poems
- False Her beauty and her grace overwhelms me and not one ...
- West Side Thought Can you ever live another day like this ...
- Language clarify clarification classe c'est moi
- Better Day And a dream gone and maybe for good this dance
- Deja Vu These things that plague upon me they come with the ...
- Mind Game And it looks dim And tears shower these walls
- Experience What does it matter now? what can we gain in ...
I lived in Williamsburg all my life, I spent some time in the military (US Army) , but I eventually found my place at parsons school of design and Gibbs, I will be publishing these poems come sometime later this year. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Franco D'Elia
Her beauty and her grace overwhelms me
and not one impure thought wraps the depths of my mind
but I'm afraid my reflection of her was false
my time gives way and hope her journey intertwines with mine
but freedom to feel this way was certainly enough.