Frank Walters Poems
- Two Realities In One; This Way... I cannot live....two ...
- I Am Blame My life in prison, It's gone, Just like that.
- She And Me She and me - Well we don't really Exist now, ...
- We Know You Can Hey my brother, We comrades Have ...
- Existence I exist For all sorts Of reasons, Most ...
- Without Idolatry I've met someone Who has the same Dreams ...
- My Wife My wife, How shall She be described - A scribe,
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Frank Walters
Two Realities In One; This Way Undone
I cannot live....two realities
' Nearly lost my mind.....in one
To those that have chosen to live...this way
Have you yet become......undone?
By many means I've tried to stay away
But I love her as she loves me.
However, no more will I lapse as a useless spy,
Given away by IP.