G. Newton V. Chance
G. Newton V. Chance Poems
- Those Who Passed Before Us Let's begin by recalling the ...
- If I Were A Painter I would paint you, a picture-perfect ...
- Moonlight Sonneta Jousting cries and cat-squalls of joyful ...
- Unknown Ocean Coconut stems, some diagonal, stand Stark ...
- Bonsai (The power of bonsai is in its ability to portray the ...
- Melons Water, cooling water, sweeter centre, Earth's core ...
- I Would Melt The Snow I would melt the snow for you, my love,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about G. Newton V. Chance
Those Who Passed Before Us
Let's begin by recalling
the faceless ones
from the mist of our morning.
The faceless ones are grimacing,
the nameless ones are mourning
in the shadow of our evening.
The ghostly procession
of those who passed before us
is passing on the pavement,
transparent; without fanfare,
or candles to light their way.
Without music, without candles;
even the dead need music
to sustain their disembodied souls.
Who is watching over us,
in the dark night of the selfish
and the soulless?
Have those who passed before us ...