G. Newton V. Chance
Caterpillar - Poem by G. Newton V. Chance
The caterpillar never dies.
It blossoms into a flower-
Worshipping butterfly and flies,
Like my love, until forever,
Seeking out the sweet elixir,
The nectar of ambrosia,
Found only in the garden,
In the fragrance and the colour,
Of your love.
Comments about Caterpillar by G. Newton V. Chance
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda