G00dy2 Shoes Poems
- Prison Life It’s waiting on letters When you’re doing ...
- Sobriety Monchielle (Monchiell...
- Why Can'T You See? Why can't you see past the rags; beneath ...
- Home On 36 Hour Leave Isn'T Lo... The sun begins to ...
- Please Forget About Us Purposely you did things to hurt ...
- Just One More Addiction Just One More Addiction as I pull up...
- She'Ll Never Dance Again They called her an addict but that ...
I am a prof. poet. I have been writing since I was 12. I have an account on allpoetry and I am a silver member there. My pen name there is 'G00dy2Shoes' (those are zeroes, not letters) . I tried to keep this nick as close to that as possible.
and have linked my poems to each other.
I hope someday to be a famous poet, my dream is to one day be Poet Lauruete. I can hope. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about G00dy2 Shoes
It’s waiting on letters
When you’re doing time.
And your family won’t write,
or send you a dime.
It’s waiting on visits
that never take place,
from friends or loved ones,
who forgot your face.
It’s hearing them lie
And saying that we’re trying,
making you promises
but you know they are lying.
It’s making plans with someone
Who you thought you knew,
but their plans suddenly change,
and it didn’t include you.
It’s hearing them say
how much they care,
but in your time of need
they are never there.
It’s hearing ...