gabby ball Poems
- Can'T Stop Loving You. I can't stop loving you, I can't ...
- I Hate I hate the way you said you wish you never met me, I...
- Its Dark It's all dark, I'm all alone, My head in my ...
- I Hate You I hate the was you treated me, The way you lied ...
- I Hate The Fact I hate the fact, you lied, I hate the fact ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about gabby ball
I hate the way you said you wish you never met me,
I hate it, that you don’t know how that made me feel.
They way you lied to me,
Saying you loved me, then dumped me,
I hate it, because you had know reason,
I hate it because you said we would still be friends,
And the way you lied to me, when you said that.
I hate how you don’t care about me,
The way I used to pretend to be happy,
So you wouldn’t be unhappy,
You never new I was unhappy,
Because you were just using me?
Why would you use me,
You new how I hated being used,
You said ...