gabby lammie Poems
- Lost your gone with the wind, so my hold is strong, but ...
- Best Friend No More kick me out, while i try to shout, ...
- Bye the weeks are cold, even in the summer, for that girl...
- Friends To Me some people dread it, the coming of fall, ...
- Another Diamond Mirror love is a diamond mirror, your face ...
- Death And Fear I had two friends called Death and Fear, ...
- Gabe Id like to remember, everything i've known, but if ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
your gone with the wind,
so my hold is strong,
but you slip away,
and never stay.
Your girlfriend is cruel,
but you love her the same,
even though others watch in vain.
I am that person,
that one without,
one to love me or one for me to love,
as years pass by your love for her slowly fades,
and you look for me today.
I however have vanished from this earth,
Years ago when i was cursed,
with a broken heart i must admit,
but at night when the stars are bright,
I see you weep at the sky,
i used to warn you i'd never live, ...