Gabriel Jirgba Poems
- Blue Last night was bright There were lights, drinks and ...
- Living Life It's often easy to live life When you want the ...
- Roses Green plants with sleek red petals You may pick a ...
- Passion94 The earth is blessed with drops of rain Not too ...
- A Midnight Prayer Gimme a lullaby Lord, gimme a song Gimme a...
- Please, Come Back The betrayer was yesterday, the pain is ...
- Listen If you could be still a minute If you could listen to...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gabriel Jirgba
Last night was bright
There were lights, drinks and pals
Grins widened by thoughts of love
Flames in hearts of friends
A celebration written in the skies
Each star was a perfect rhyme,
But after midnight
We returned -all to our homes
At home, there wasn't a desire to sleep
Walking into my room -after bathe-
I suddenly felt so weary and lone
Like a certain force was over all of me
I tried to make it to my bed -it seemed far
I just sqat; leaned to the wall -head down
There had been a celebration out there with friends,
There was a depression in ...