Gabriel Maybank Poems
- The Gift I feel like my whole life is new to me When I look ...
- Nonchalant Sound does not care Whose mind it enters. Wind ...
- Bounded …to be free as the wind I could go where I wanna ...
- Good Afternoon Church Good afternoon church, May I speak for ...
- Wolf A wolf is lurking in the shadows, so beware. Angels are...
- Mind Vs. Soul Shut up I say…Shut up I said! Why are you ...
- Lost Vision Realize the vision; visualize the ...
I am Jamaician-African American. I currently reside in Atlanta, GA, USA. I have a heart for looking at things outside the box mainly because most of my days have been in the box trying to see what's outside. I believe in true spiritualism, whatever that means to you not to me. I try to take into account my own purpose for this earth and attempt to guide others into realizing theirs. 'One cannot show another their heart, only attempt to help them realize that it is there.'-GM If the heart does not think on evil, then every other thought must be considered righteous no one has explained to me that there was a median.
I am an author and an audio engineer technician, of course ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gabriel Maybank
I feel like my whole life is new to me
When I look back at how I was livin’,
What a tragedy!
Switched up my strategy
Hired new faculty
Prayed the demons out my life
And got back to being heavenly
You’ve never seen a better G
Blessed with a soul full of
Love, life, joy, and serenity
The old me’s now a Kennedy
I feel there is no end to me
An entity eternally
The Holy Spirit yearns in me
To serve the King fervently
Even through all the pain
I follow all command earnestly-
My soul found its destiny
Erased all the ...