Gabriell Davis Poems
- But Most Of All... I hate that you changed. I hate that ...
- True Happiness The warmth of the sun, The touch of your ...
- Graduation Day As you drive away I wave goodbye, And ...
- The Meaning Of I'M Sorry What a wonderful thing to hear. I’m...
- I Don'T Want To Be. I look at you and see what I don’t want ...
- There Are Times There are times when all I do is think of ...
- Words Goodbye. Seems like a forever word. Like a word you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gabriell Davis
But Most Of All...
I hate that you changed.
I hate that you’re the same.
I hate that you left.
I hate how you’ve stayed.
I hate how I cry.
I hate how you make me smile.
I hate how I miss you.
I hate how I feel.
I hate how it hurts.
I hate that it’s my fault.
I hate that it’s yours.
I hate that I can’t be around you.
I hate how I’ve lost you.
I hate how I’ve found out who you really are.
I hate that I can’t tell you any of this.
But most of all,
I hate how I can’t hate you,
Not even a little.
I hate how I still love you.