Gabriella GabbyRo Poems
- Why I Write </>I write because I can, I write to ...
- In The Crayon Box I am used for coloring hair… I am used for...
- What I Hate The Most I hate you with a passion, Even though...
- All The World's A Stage She was brought into this world of a ...
- Way Out On The Thirty My Sophomore year- I’m in marching ...
- If I Could Live Anywhere In Ti... 1904 is where I’d live, To...
- What Am I? </>I am loud… sometimes, Neighbors tend to...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gabriella GabbyRo
Why I Write
</>I write because I can,
I write to Express,
I write to show the truth, pain, life, and love,
I write to bleed my thoughts onto paper,
I write to reveal my stress,
I write for the life that is a dove,
I write for the husband and wife,
I write for the brother and sister,
I write for the hearts mind,
I write for the minds heart,
I write to climb the steps of imagination,
I write to shun and reveal the evil and bitter,
I write for the missing child,
I write to share my part,
I write to show gods appreciation,
I write to lift the ...