Gabrielle zulu Poems
- What Happened What happened to the innocence What happened ...
- Rest In Peace So many thoughts fill my head I just can’t ...
- You Don'T Want Me No I don’t want this no more It’s killing ...
- Masks When my heart fell No one could tell They walked ...
- Lies In this world this world of lies
- The World As It Used To Be Thinking about how it used to ...
Hello my name is Gabrielle I'm 18 I have been writing poetry since I was 15. I have over 100 poems and songs I've written. I enjoy writing. I hope you enjoy my works and i hope I enjoy your. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gabrielle zulu
In this world
this world of lies
this world of hurt and pain
we as human's here reside
amoung the thorns that entwine
our thoughts our movements, our lives
we try to let the good in
but it turns in fear when it tastes our sin
We're sucking the happiness out of this world
these thorns are digging deeper
letting our blood boil
hate is in this world
hate is burning a hole
If we could try to love more
try to laugh more
instead of hating and hurting those around us
maybe just ...