gabs yordan Poems
- Be With Us Mother of all things that are great mother of all...
- Ocean The waves like drums to my ears The wind like
- Love Love is great and love is good For love is ruff,
- Being A Teen So now im a teen i feel imbetween Ill be 14...
- Be Still be still to thoughs who move around be still to ...
- The Light And Dark when all is dark and all is scared a ...
- Without Hope abandon hope to all who come it is gone it is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about gabs yordan
The Light And Dark
when all is dark
and all is scared
a light will brightly glare
for those who seek
it they will find
an end a light
to put a peace at mind
but those who stray from
the path will see
but darknrss without a hope
for all who live and die
you have but two things to find
may it be dark or may it be light
pick whichever sets your mind right
but beware of the dark
it may start out as fun and joy
but end without a joy insite
now pick your side
and pick it well
you can rise or you can fail