Gareth Glyn Roberts
Gareth Glyn Roberts Poems
- Public Health I gave a public health talk in Pontefract By ...
- Jetwash I took my car to the jetwash today Put in the money ...
- Life Is Like A Game Of Pool (P... you think it's going off...
- Compatibility I remind her of her father She reminds me of ...
- Hygiene Hats Always wear your hygiene hats whenever handling...
- Private View Welcome to my private view I'm the artist, how ...
- Breathing Breathing is the answer to your problems, the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gareth Glyn Roberts
I gave a public health talk in Pontefract
By golly I read them the riot act
But the crowd began to disperse
And their health just gets worse and worse
I gave a public health talk in Oldham
I told ‘em and told ‘em and told ‘em
But nobody took any notice
It was like I had halitosis
I gave a public health talk in Rotherham
By ‘eck did I bully and bother ‘em
In front of the public health board
But I was politely ignored
I gave a public health talk in Clitheroe
Oh boy I went at them like Billy-o
But the hall emptied in two seconds flat