Garnet Robbie Poems
- Broken Hearts Lover, do not lay blame: it is the pain of...
- This Pen This pen has a universe trapped within it There ...
- Angels When I meet angels My heart rises Higher than I am
- Mandala Soft, dry, gray dust, ankle deep, covered my ...
- Siddhartha Siddartha, I know you. I have known your pain. I...
- Poetry There are secrets that can't be told, whose reason ...
I was born on the Canadian prairies, in Swift Current, Saskatchewan, or Speedy Creek as it is called. Having lived many places in Canada, I decided to try overseas for awhile and for the past eight years I have been in China. My writing mostly hangs around waiting for something better, so I spend too much time looking through other people's stuff. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
do not lay blame:
it is the pain
of your own desire
that breaks your heart