Garrett Richardson Poems
- Time A windstorm dropped a bird from the sky It fell to the ...
- A Prayer For Death Like when you undo a button from its ...
- Bleak Inner Sorrow Touched By ... Taking all and ...
- Denial Of Temptation A slight call from afar is tempting ...
- Window Of Dreams Again, I see this light shimmering It's so ...
- Dope Man In White Nothing has changed Moderate suffering ...
- With Every Kiss In this frozen moment in time Your beauty is...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Garrett Richardson
A windstorm dropped a bird from the sky
It fell to the ground
Its dreams broke and died
But as time passed by
Back to the skies it flied
Because wounds heal in time
The bird was alright
Time is the death
And the healing
I'll take my last breath
Because death can be deceiving
Time is the past, the now, and tomorrow
Days fly so fast
And it leaves me so hollow