Gary Porter Poems
- Have You Ever Have you ever sat in the dark and wondered what...
- Read It Well Read it well What is a teardrop if you ...
- My Cost "My cost" I am floating under the waves ...
- Stained Glass Eyes Stained glass eyes. From the pillow we...
- Us As we strolled towards the wooden shack It is my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gary Porter
Stained Glass Eyes
Stained glass eyes.
From the pillow we lift our head
Turn another page on our book well read
The duplicate of Same and same again
The narrow darkness and recurring pain
But as we plot our mind field course
In our inner depth we find our force
We link with others throughout the day
Some we listen too if wisdom is on its way
And like a falling willow tree we can not rise
Another day was won from behind stained glass eyes.
By Gary Porter