Gaura Devi Poems
- Divine Love "When you will forget yourself, you will ...
- Divine Road Your road was the Royal one. The high way and ...
- Babaji He was the king of angels the emperor and the humble ...
- Searching For You I went around again searching for You I ...
- Treasure I Found a precious treasure in the sky and I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gaura Devi
"When you will forget yourself, you will meet me"
Those were Your words to me,
the task of Your difficult love.
To love You is to love the Truth
to open to Reality and Light
To love You is to renounce illusions
to die in You and be reborn again.
To love You is the silent prayer
to merge in the Great Heart.
Not even service is there in this love,
one with the totality and emptiness of Your Being
no separation is there, no demand.
Love is prayer and prayer is love,
the longing for the Perfect One