Gaurav Arora Poems
- Wounded Heart She never cared about me, , , But I think the...
- Thinking Of U I was thinking of you just a short while I ...
- Nights Without You Have i told you ever my best friend, ...
- Na Jaane Raß Ne Humko Itii Jal...
- I Dont Why But I Still Need Yo... I love you more than all ...
- Some One Like You The only fear I have that’s true, Is ...
- My Daddy I sit and look back to how far I can remember, And...
My Parents call me Sshhhhhhh
And I am registered in my death certificate as..oh sorry, in my birth certificate as Gaurav Arora.
And I don't know what people think of me..So what I can say is only 'I DON'T CARE', would you mind it? ..Again, I Don't Care!
'I am a harmless Creature, until all my harmones work properly'.
I hate people who act over smart..
I take lot of time to adjust with anybody..might be a drawback of me.
I don't underestimate anyone.
Misunderstanding has played appreciably great stocks in my life and I am crazier than that, because I enjoy it.
And I can forgive the person who kills me, but not the one who misused ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gaurav Arora
She never cared about me, , , ,
But I think the sweetest of all girlz
was she, , ,
She forgot that I too have a heart,
Although it was always busy in
Every time she told me that I've
But I am still there living with her
name and loving her the same.....
all the stars appearing so dull and sour,
Its a moon in her that I am
searching for, , ,
Happiness is running angry wid me & playing a spanish war,
It's my life in her that I am searching for, , , ,
There's a crowd around me all the time shouting ...