Gayathri Sukumaran Poems
- My Promise I made a promise, I know I did A promise, I ...
- Cherished Memories How I would like to lie like this for ...
- My Musical Notes Thou, the beat of my heart The beat that ...
- Dreams I felt my eyes being closed As the beginning of a ...
- If I Were I wish I were a breeze So I could flow across you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gayathri Sukumaran
I felt my eyes being closed
As the beginning of a dream, in another world
A dream that came unforced
When my eyes made a fold
A dream that fulfilled my dreams
A dream that left behind the tears of past in streams
A dream that made me curious to find
The strange workings of my mind
I closed my eyes to wait
For the world that is now my mate
The world which, in reality, I wish would happen
And a world weak enough to vanish when my eyes open