Genevieve Pilat Poems
- Blinded By The Dark Through the dark we fear the worst We ...
- Saxophone Love Mixed in the breeze of April dusk ...
- Graffiti Beyond the darken shadows Of a cold abandon alley ...
- Perfect Child The perfect child she has become A mask to ...
- To Emily To Emily these words are for you Whenever your ...
- Something Blue A wedding day for the bride Is a time of ...
- Black And White They see the world in black and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Genevieve Pilat
Blinded By The Dark
Through the dark we fear the worst
We want the world so bright
We shroud our minds with foolish thoughts
And are blinded by the light.
Through the light the world is grand
What we want is ours to take
Our lives are what we want it to be
Even if it all is fake.
Within the dark there are the fears
That ache in one's own soul
The fear of death, the fear of hate
The fear we won't be whole.
And darkness brings the honest truth
Some bitter by the taste
We ask who wants to suffer from truth
When a lie's too good to waste.
The light ...