Gerard El Cue
Gerard El Cue Poems
- Family Daughter. Our Daughter. Not of blood. Tis true. But ...
- When We Danced Remember when we danced in the living ...
- Just Wondering When did you become most of me?
- A Valentine For My Girls Cindy, Anna, and Emma O wonders of ...
- And Smile the dew that has risen on your back meets that ...
- Writing Paragraphs comprised of run-on sentences that relate...
- Max Soon's morning sun has hit your porch. He goes. To look....
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gerard El Cue
Daughter. Our Daughter.
Not of blood. Tis true.
But none other.
Was half as Loved as you.
Gone now. To a husband's side.
With sweet babe of her own.
Tending all of life's great tasks.
With never a thought of home.
Mother. Dear Mother.
Radiant family sun.
Far too soon.
Before all dreams had come.
So, gone too. In an instant left.
Cursed, hateful day.
Why such goodness must be kilt,
None as yet can say.
Father. Poor Father.