Geri Ferris Poems
- Practice Makes Perfect if you fall down, get right back ...
- Must We Live And Let Die? when and why must we live and let ...
- Zany Zany: Does anyone for sure know what it means? Who ...
- Peace Is Also A Bad Thing If there was only peace in the ...
- Moral: Drugs Can Kill You There once was a goblin, who was ...
- Your Choice Winning or losing, dying or crying? ...
- De Ja Vu You wake up, make cofee. Take a shower, get ...
Born in L.A, California on October 10,1994. Moved to Indianapois, Indiana in 1999. Moved to Lincoln Park, New Jersey in 2001. Straight 'A' student at L.P.M.S. Sports fanatic: Ilove the New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Miami Heat, and the New York Rangers. Athletic; I play soccer, softball, field hockey, lacrosse, basketball, and cheerleading. Related to George Ferris, inventor of the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Geri Ferris
Practice Makes Perfect
if you fall down,
get right back up.
If you get a bad grade,
try harder next time.
But whatever you do,
because practice makes perfect!
Get back on that bike,
and strive for excelence!
Try harder next time,
and ace that test!