In Heaven With You - Poem by Gerry Legister
I’m in heaven with you,
Spirited away on a burning sphere,
Inside of me are the new
Imprints of this adventure.
You came like a dream from above,
Then the world I knew change suddenly,
And the things you love,
I will take with me into eternity.
The presence of love joy and peace,
Each emotion with its own truth,
Holding intimacy in close embrace,
Feels like the splendor of new birth.
You are here sharing the breath,
And consciousness of my being,
Transported on a paradise wreath,
Into divinity of angelic realm.
I’m in heaven where my soul is alive,
This earthly feeling never existed before,
With countless reasons I do believe,
We were meant to be with each other.
Comments about In Heaven With You by Gerry Legister
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda