Gert Diedericks Poems
- Dots Of Stars Dots of stars tiny they seem to be wiggled in...
- Chest Of Grace In knowing of know, one finds the treasure ...
- Redintegration Patiently; the creep of change, shrinking ...
- Freedom-Day I live on a land where I am not free; where the...
- Echoes Of A Thought Sublime the clarinet of clairvoyance, ...
- Doorway And through time a door expands, leaving shut the ...
- Corrivation Aviv augmented in a canopy of rain; samarium ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Creating something from nothingNature inspired
is a magical wonder of
the hidden beauty within.''
Comments about Gert Diedericks
Aviv augmented in a canopy of rain;
samarium seed enriching soils’ riches,
to dominion walls crumbling stitches,
ether dust amid erroneous tales;
begets creasing frowns and wallows.
Conversing bodies on sleeping pillows.
aside drenched waiting river; current darkened matter
filled with weeping willows and jargon tiers,
imploring masses; swirl to chaos anticipated platter,
expressed, exclaimed, catalytic flair to liberations’ plight.
identification, exfoliation in pendulous chorus
intrinsically ensnared, waves of reaper
yend to wolves, ...