Ghost Legend Poems
- Inner Silence Sometimes, it's better not to speak Than to be...
- Snow Mountain Up on this mountain, A clear ...
- Misao Fujimura
- The Lucky Plant Did I ever rant about my Lucky Bamboo plant? ...
- The Wheelchair Spins Like Life These wheels spin To stares ...
- Windows Of The World Our windows to the outside world See ...
- Lost In A Sea Of Beauty I want to be free, Lost in a sea of...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ghost Legend
Sometimes, it's better not to speak
Than to be judged for your words.
Excuse me for not believing in fairies,
I was raised by this dirt
Where some of the only things with wings
And the stuff of old men's dreams
See, we may never see eye to eye,
But I promise I would never categorize
You as good or evil, because that's a disguise.
It takes true talent to accept both sides.
Welcome to my world: I was raised in a haze
Where you remained in a book all day
Of fortunetellers' bid for power,
Until I noticed how we spent ...