Gianfranco Aurilio Poems
- Let Me Love You Let me take you far away. I will colour your...
- The Lover If I saw you just once a week I would love you for...
- Letter To Father Christmas Dear Father Christmas, bring me ...
- Unforgettable Unforgettable you are as every moment spent ...
- The Little Pearl Box There is a little pearl box in my ...
- The Dreams Of Life They are like butterflies the dreams of ...
- Grape-Harvest At sunrise the girls singing go through the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gianfranco Aurilio
Let Me Love You
Let me take you far away.
I will colour your body with the moon
and a crown of stars
will wet your lips,
roses will blossom
among your curls of silk,
the days will dance
between caresses of alabaster
and cushions will flower
in the nights of sun.
Let me take you far away,
far away among mists
that, singing, cradle you
far away among leaves
that whisper sighs
far away among dreams
that hold you by the hand.
Let me love you
and I will love you with love.