Gianfranco Aurilio Poems
- Let Me Love You Let me take you far away. I will colour your...
- The Little Pearl Box There is a little pearl box in my ...
- Unforgettable Unforgettable you are as every moment spent ...
- The Dreams Of Life They are like butterflies the dreams of ...
- Grape-Harvest At sunrise the girls singing go through the ...
- Forever Yours (to all the secret loves) Yours ...
- Love Is... It's waking up in the morning and keeping ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gianfranco Aurilio
Let Me Love You
Let me take you far away.
I will colour your body with the moon
and a crown of stars
will wet your lips,
roses will blossom
among your curls of silk,
the days will dance
between caresses of alabaster
and cushions will flower
in the nights of sun.
Let me take you far away,
far away among mists
that, singing, cradle you
far away among leaves
that whisper sighs
far away among dreams
that hold you by the hand.
Let me love you
and I will love you with love.