Gianni Vespucci Poems
- Southern Lights You and I, Living out old dreams When you ...
- Darling Divine Darling Divine, Won't you be mine The exact ...
- Shoobie Doo Bop (Doo Wop) I'm only as amazing as I left ...
- Cold Blooded Cold blooded and self indulgent I may love you ...
- What Could'Ve Been Pt. Ii I always end up doing this to ...
- What It Feels Like When I'm high I feel all knowing No ...
- What It Looks Like This is my green goddess Very much so, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gianni Vespucci
You and I, Living out old dreams
When you were my Waikiki Queen
And I began to gleam
You and I, You showed me the light
And do you remember those Southern Nights
Because you always made them just right
You and I, Making life worth while
I would walk thousands of miles
Just have you again
You and I, Still with a relationship as Sour as Diesel
But a bond considered most lethal
You and I, Shine brighter than a Super Nova
And are more boisterous than a brass tuba
You and I, Used to be a Train Wreck
Now we've moved past what we're used to
And move onto ...