Gideon Ide Poems
- 7 Minutes I wish I could turn back time Correct all the ...
- Weren'T Meant To Be I see the rain drip Drip down you're ...
- After The Rain You fill my heart With all the hatred from ...
- Seventeen I don't do it for you I don't do it for me I ...
- Pathetic You know it's death you see Defeat is the ...
- Sugar Cane All I feel is pain As I stand here in the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gideon Ide
I wish I could turn back time
Correct all the mistakes
I ever made.
I wish I was better
Then maybe I'd be loved.
I am spoiled
So much it's become poison.
I cheated my way here.
I don't deserve this life.
7 minutes is all I need
All I need to fix my life.
Make things right.