Gilbert Tapales Poems
- In This Room this room is lonely in this room i stayed
- Gloomy dark cloud is forming inside my life another storm ...
- Happy Valentine february will come and i am alone loneliness...
- Thy Love Of Mine thy love of mine will you wait with thee
- Suffering Of A Broken Heart this night is dark i can't feel ...
- The Day I Learn To Write Again I never thought that i will ...
- I Means None To You Oh! how i wish to see you again To hug ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gilbert Tapales
dark cloud is forming inside my life
another storm approached no where to hide
freezing breeze of the storm stings in my life
fogs and rains now blocking my sight
i'm cold and drenched on pain and sorrow
haunting me to death like there's no tomorrow
rain hits me like millions of arrow
wild roar of thunder laughing at my sorrow
numbness then struck on my flesh and bone
in fighting this storm i'm all alone
my mind shouts'she's gone now, don't go on'
this storm turns my heart into a hard stone