Gina Marie Moody
Gina Marie Moody Poems
- Chasing The Fairytale Daisies and dollhouses, plucked ...
- Slipping Away Bathed by the rush of salty sorrow, years of ...
- The Inconceivable Epiphany There is no hypothesis By which ...
- She Haunts I dread the silence that unsheathes the night, ...
- Something Within Silent fingers strum a whispered melody ...
- The Approaching Dawn You live beneath a setting sun; each ...
- Who Are You I thought I knew you despite the radical mood ...
Gina Moody is the mother of two boys ages 10 and 17. She is a Dental assistant working and living in the state of Nebraska. She writes as a hobby and for self discovery...she works through her 'issues' as they flow through the pen. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Chasing The Fairytale
Daisies and dollhouses,
plucked petals and prose,
Barbie and Ken,
lovers or foes?
Cinderella in red,
Snow White lies snoring
in a shattered glass bed.
Fairytales are sweet
like silk and cheap wine,
they charm the senses
and mystify the mind.
Yet, you wake in a tangle,
pain twisting your head...
is just something once read.