Gina Okafor Poems
- Who Sees Who sees the anger Who sees the pain Who sees the ...
- Refusal Of Me Refuse to have to fend for myself because of ...
- Seeing Me Is it true that I allow you To do what you do by ...
- Rain From Within I wonder why I try to hide My sadness ...
- Running From My Fate Why do I feel this way always I always ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gina Okafor
Rain From Within
I wonder why I try to hide
My sadness behind my tears
I lie to myself to try not to cry
The dry that comes from within
Outside it rains
The drops of my pain
This frown is my crown
To what I feel inside
The invisible child
That you see but is unseen
Tomorrow the sun may come
But the rain from within
Always win and I
Always feel the rain from within